We are glad you have inquired about our school, Covenant Theological Seminary International (CTSI). We have provided this website to introduce you to some of what we offer.
In 2005, after responding to the Lord’s call to go to Cuba and discovering the needs and desires of untrained ministers there, we began searching for suitable materials in Spanish to train them, and in doing so we discovered ISOM which is the most outstanding basic training program we have ever seen. Through this exceptional curriculum the Lord gave me a vision and desire to build 30 courses from their program which would carry students toward higher degrees.
ISOM is the world’s largest video Bible school with over 12,000 training sites in 141 countries and in more than 65 languages.
Many of our graduates and other interested parties inquired as to the availability of an Advanced Doctoral degree (PhD) program. We are proud to work with the fine State of South Carolina to provide this. We look forward to helping you fulfill your educational goals and spiritual calling.
Dr. Max O. Flynn
1. DISCIPLINE – To disciple and equip ministers who will GO and do likewise (Matthew 28:18-20, Ephesians 4:11-16).
2. DEGREE – To prepare and/or recognize ministers for their ministerial labors and school experience rendering honor to them (Romans 13:7, 1 Timothy 5:17).
3. DUPLICATE – To commit to faithful men and women the basics of Christian character, growth and ministry for reproduction – duplication – of these truths and materials to others, who will in turn commit the same to others who will also do the same, which in turn, will MULTIPLY the Word of God, as well as the work of the ministry (2 Timothy 2:2)!
1. PERSONALLY – To personally model the above, teach it, and release it to others to do the same, just as Jesus and Paul did (2 Timothy 2:3-7, Acts 1:1, 2 Timothy 2:2).
2. PRACTICALLY – To establish and extend God’s Kingdom on earth through preaching and demonstrating the Gospel of grace, teaching it to others, and releasing them into ministry to do the same (Matthew 6:9, 28:20, Mark 16:15-20, Luke 24:44-49, Acts 1:8, 20:24,32, 2 Timothy 2:2).